Link of my Twine story: https://studentweb.uvic.ca/~xiaominzhu/Fire_story.html

There are three different multimedia principles used in my Twine story, and they are principles of segmenting, contiguity and signaling.

The first multimedia principle I used in my Twine story is signaling. The purpose of the signaling principle is to highlight the key information that should be noted. In my Twine story, I emphasized the key information of the story and the ending of the story, so that the audience can not only make choices based on the key information at once but also see the results of their choices.

And the second multimedia principle is the contiguity principle. In my story, I added some pictures to certain endings. The audience can imagine the ending of the characters in the story based on the pictures.

The last multimedia principle used in the Twine story is the segmenting principle. The principle of segmenting divides the story into several different parts and the audience can browse different parts of the story according to their own ideas. In the Twine story, Viewers can click the button on the upper left to return to the previous page or go to the previous page.

I think the Twine story can be used to teach children how to protect themselves in an earthquake. When a Twine story earthquake occurs, we let the children choose different options, and the Twine story will tell them the consequences according to their choices. Through TS, children will be more impressed by the behaviors that can protect themselves from earthquakes.